My completed list:
- a book you chose because of the cover – Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- a book you’ve previously started but never finished – A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Grey
- a book by an author you already love – King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
a book that everyone is raving about – A Dog’s Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- a book recommend by your partner or a friend (bestie) – Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- a book to ‘expand your horizons’ – The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer
- a book considered ‘a classic’ – To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- a book published in 2017 -A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah Maas
a book by an author you’ve never read – The Sun is also a Star by Nicole Yoon
- a book you’ve been meaning to read – Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- a book set in a city you want to travel to – Paris Time Capsule by Ella Carey
- a book that has been turned into a movie – The Shack by William P. Young
Another book done… #9 – The Sun is Also a Star by Nicole Yoon
The only words I can describe for this book was COSMIC!! It was nothing like I expected. Natasha and Daniel could not have possibly been handed a worse hand of cards that was a beautiful gift is disguise. Its enchanting, turbulent and memorizing. I felt emotional hooked to these characters. Their insight drove the story…that glimpse into the character’s thought was what captivated me.
Two books down…10 more to go. I know the mindset behind something like this is a book each month of the year. I am taking a break from the challenge for a week or so. I have a HUGH stack from the library. I can’t make any promises that I won’t start another from the challenge before the end of the month…LOL.
#3 just came out Tuesday and I may not be able to help myself when I go shop this weekend from picking it up.