HOLY MOLY!!! Is it June already??? This year is flying by.
I thought I would give you a reading challenge update since a lot of books have been read so far.
This year is going down in the books for some of the best reads of my life. Like life changing!!!
Related: Incredible Reads
a book published this year – The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross a book recommended by librarian or bestseller – The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
- a book chosen by a friend – The Daughter of the Siren Queen
- a book published the year you were born – Sarah Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLaughlin
- a book that has been banned at some time – The Giver by Lois Lowry
- a book you own but never read – One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
a book you already read at least once – Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata
- a book on the YA bestseller – The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
a book by an author from your homestate – The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden a book with a name in the title – P.S. From Paris by Marc Levy a book set in an intriguing city – The Little French Bitro
- a book that was a Goodreads Choice Award winner – Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
I have also read some amazing books that were not on this list.
Here are some other book posts I made recently.
Have you read any books on my list? Are there any books I should read?
Happy Reading y’all! — xx