So I was organizing my books around my house. YES they are everywhere when I had an AH HA moment (like Oprah says).
I noticed a sizable stack from the library as well as a pretty big pile of personally owned books that were swap books or gift or purchases.
I also realized that several were my Book of the Month books which I love picking out each month. However I haven’t gotten to reading them yet.
Sitting down and thinking, every time I go to the library I am picking out new books and forgetting about the ones I already have at home.
Then I feel obligated to read them because I only have 21 days before they need to be returned. So the personally owned take a backseat to the checked-out ones.
Yeah! I know I must be breaking some reader’s law somewhere. LOL
Note to self: DO NOT check out anymore books from the public library until your TBR stack at home is done.
So I will finish reading the library books I have check out. Here they are:
- This Man series by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Sullivan series by Robyn Carr
- By Invitation Only by Dorothea Benton Frank
- Hurricane Season by Lauren k. Denton
This is the list of personally owned:
- The Song of Current by Sarah Tolcher (part of a series)
- Three Dark Crowns By Kendare Blake (part of a series)
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Gilded Cage by Vic James (part of a series)
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (part of a series)
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano (part of a series)
If you haven’t noticed, I am a sucker for a series. I love to watch the characters develop and journey in multiple directions. I find with stand alone books sometimes I am longing for more.
But I know everyone is different. Rock your way!
Have your read any of these? Is one of them on your TBR list? What do you have in your TBR stack that really needs to be read?
Happy Reading!!! — xx