Before I get started you may want to check out my original Summer TBR List... LOL
My stance to not check out anymore library is still standing strong. HAHA
I am amazed I have had the willpower when there have been so many great picks every time we go.
I am still working on my personally owned book stack. So needless to say they are still on the TBR list.
School is starting soon so my hopes is to have these finished but if we are being honest I am not sure that will happen.
But I will give it a good go.
- The Song of Current by Sarah Tolcher (part of a series)
- Three Dark Crowns By Kendare Blake (part of a series)
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Gilded Cage by Vic James (part of a series)
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (part of a series)
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano (part of a series)
If I do get past this list, here are some that I can’t wait to read:
I did this cute quiz about what type of reader I am from Penguin Random House and thought I would share.
Have your read any of these? Is one of them on your TBR list? What do you have in your TBR stack that really needs to be read?
Happy Reading!!! — xx