I have so many great books that I am dying to read. I participated in another book swap which added 3 more books to my library that I haven’t read yet.
So I wanted to share with you my personally owned stack as well as my library stack.
Personally Owned First:
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
- Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
- Guilded Cage by Vic James
- Anything for You by Layla Hagen
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (This is the last book in a series. I have read the other two)
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- The Start of Something Good by Jennifer Probst
September Book of the Month Choices
- The Silence of Girls by Pat Barker
- The Mermaid and Mrs. Hancock by Imogen Hermes Gowar
What books are on you Fall TBR? What other book should I add to this list? What are you reading and loving at the moment?
Happy Reading y’all!